Usually style, economy, and performance don’t all fall into the same package, but Hyundai vehicles often strike the perfect balance between the three. Owners love Hyundai’s reliability in even the roughest driving conditions (think potholes and unpredictable weather), as well as its sleek contours. Best yet, Hyundai’s affordability makes its vehicles available to just about anyone.
Gold River Automotive is your one-stop shop for all your Hyundai repair and maintenance needs, from minor repairs to major overhauls. Whether you drive an Elantra, Sonata, or Hyundai SUV, we begin every Hyundai repair with a comprehensive inspection to determine the exact work you need.
At Gold River Automotive, we offer all the repairs and maintenance services you need to keep your Hyundai on the road, including:
- Brake Services – No matter how carefully you drive, your Hyundai’s brakes are constantly working hard, and the job they do is essential to your safety. We’ll make sure your brakes are reliable with regular service and necessary repairs.
- Oil Changes & Lube Service – At Gold River Automotive, we have a variety of oils to protect your Hyundai’s engine, and always recommend the oil grade specified for your Hyundai model.
- Starting & Charging – Auto electrical repairs and check-ups for your Hyundai’s starting and charging systems and battery help ensure reliable vehicle operation whenever you drive your Hyundai.
- Other Maintenance & Scheduled Services – Avoid many costly repairs and get the most from your Hyundai by coming to our shop for routine maintenance services and a complimentary inspection.
As a local business, we know if we don’t do our job well, our reputation in the community is on the line, and we take that seriously. Fortunately, though, we’ve kept our friends and neighbors coming back with expert work and personal service. When you bring your Hyundai to us, we’ll get to know you and your car, so your goals become our goals. You can also trust us to give you an honest assessment of your vehicle’s condition. Surprises are rarely welcome when it comes to auto repair, and we make it a point to keep you in the know.
Hyundai Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Hyundai car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Hyundais, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Hyundai's service and repair needs.
Our Hyundai repair and service shop is located in Rancho Cordova, CA.